Happy Anniversary to Me! Haha! Its been a freaking 7 years since I started blogging.
And it’s also the first time that I celebrate something out of nothing (I don’t even celebrate my own birthday, mind you).
My first article I wrote is about an open letter to my CIS 108 Class. I handled 3 classes after I graduated in 2004 and became an instructor for a semester at Gordon College. It was first posted on my Multiply account.
And to celebrate this momentous event, I have to go to the hospital to acquire a medical certificate (yes, been absent for two days due to severe flu and have the aid of a nebulizer for my lungs.)
As a treat, here are seven things unheard about me:
- Have acrophobia.
- Have acute scoliosis.
- Won a city-wide contest on cooking at the age of 12. The dish: Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet.
- Arranges paper bills in wallet according to monetary value and of physical condition, least value and old bills in front.
- First movie ever watched and remembered was John en Marsha ngayon ’91 with mom and dad. Remembered this certain part of the movie about John (Dolphy) and Marsha (Nida Blanca) in their room, having difficulty of pulling off the ring from Marsha’s finger. With dialogues being double-entendre they were overheard by John’s mother-in-law Donña Delilah (Dely Atay-Atayan).
- Had a box of Solid Gold Songhits collected from 1994 to 2002. Currently, I don’t have a single one of those.
- Have less than 10 pairs of shoes in my lifetime.
Looking forward for a more engaging blogging for the next seven more years or so. Cheers!